I am very excited to be starting this project. It seems like a good opportunity and learning experience. When we first were assigned this project I had so many ideas running through my head. It was even hard to sort through them and work them all out. It took me a long time, and much editing, but I finally came to the question.
I am a history major and I am very passionate about one day becoming a high school history teacher. I wanted to pose a question that would be meaningful to me, but also supply me with useful concepts and knowledge. I wanted it to provide me with practices I COULD ACTUALLY USE in the classroom. I think that my inquiry question will do that.
Inquiry Question:
What factors contribute to and enhance a student's historical understanding, thinking, and engagement.
I think that my inquiry project will have a profound impact on the future of my teaching career. The knowledge I gain through this inquiry could be the difference between me being a marginal teacher and being a great educator. If I can discover methods and guild lines for getting students engaged, and I am successful at doing it in my teaching, it would be striking gold. I really think this is the best inquiry question for my needs and field. I know it is going to be an amazing experience.
I am a history major and I am very passionate about one day becoming a high school history teacher. I wanted to pose a question that would be meaningful to me, but also supply me with useful concepts and knowledge. I wanted it to provide me with practices I COULD ACTUALLY USE in the classroom. I think that my inquiry question will do that.
Inquiry Question:
What factors contribute to and enhance a student's historical understanding, thinking, and engagement.
I think that my inquiry project will have a profound impact on the future of my teaching career. The knowledge I gain through this inquiry could be the difference between me being a marginal teacher and being a great educator. If I can discover methods and guild lines for getting students engaged, and I am successful at doing it in my teaching, it would be striking gold. I really think this is the best inquiry question for my needs and field. I know it is going to be an amazing experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment