Assignment:
Conduct an ethnographic study of a location
Location:
Quad between University Hall and Dickson Hall
This activity taught me a useful lesson in subjectivity. I went to my location and tried to record everything I saw but only what I actually saw. I did not write about anything that might be objective. This helped me to avoid making assumptions. This activity will really help me when I am doing my observations at Art. I can avoid making assumptions and skewing my data if i keep this activity and the concept of subjectivity in mind. If I am not subjective while collecting data it will not be very actuate. If I fail to remain subjective all of my work could be compromised.
Conduct an ethnographic study of a location
Location:
Quad between University Hall and Dickson Hall
This activity taught me a useful lesson in subjectivity. I went to my location and tried to record everything I saw but only what I actually saw. I did not write about anything that might be objective. This helped me to avoid making assumptions. This activity will really help me when I am doing my observations at Art. I can avoid making assumptions and skewing my data if i keep this activity and the concept of subjectivity in mind. If I am not subjective while collecting data it will not be very actuate. If I fail to remain subjective all of my work could be compromised.

No comments:
Post a Comment